Zac scored the #2 spot which means he’s the Most Beautiful MALE celebrity on this year’s list. I definitely think he got ROBBED of the cover by try-hard JLo, but whatever. WE’LL TAKE IT.
He’s doing his signature pose (see: this photo) and looking very cute as usual. Very buff, too. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BOO BOO.
People Magazine has only released the Top 15 spots, and AS PER USUAL they got most everything wrong. They put Dana Delaney above Sandra Bullock (WTF?). But the worst part is Jon Hamm, John Mayer, and Blake Lively are nowhere to be found. W-T-F People Magazine? We got beef. Big, big beef.
The top 15 are as follows…. and they include my thoughts (OBVIOUSLY!):
1) Jennifer Lopez (I wonder how many favors they got from American Idol to do this?)
2) Zac Efron (While reading his bio I found out he’ll be in New Years Eve with a ton of other celebs! SCORE.)
3) Reese Witherspoon (Picture they chose was awful but she’s gorgeous regardless so I’m OK with it.)
4) Jessica Simpson (looking very cute in a leotard, I might add. I wonder if that picture is recent?)
5) Mandy Moore (OHAI, irrelevant celebrity)
6) Katie Holmes (love love love love, even if she is a robot)
7) Jennifer Hudson (newly skanny)
8) Kellan Lutz (Meh, he’s a butthisface.)
9) Dana Delaney (This must’ve been corporate string pulling because of her new show.)
10) Emma Stone (LOOOOOOVE. The picture they chose makes her blonde hair look amazing)
11) Mindy Kaling and Ellie Kemper (Making them share is both confusing and unfair, People Magazine.)
12) Sandra Bullock (Dana Delaney beat her? WTF. Sandra should be higher. YOU GOT ROBBED, SANDRA)
13) Jennifer Lawrence (Gorgeous, don’t know much about her though. Still need to see Winters Bone.)
14) Eva Longoria (Over her.)
15) Ryan Reynolds (Drool. Good for him, too. He can’t be feeling too hot about himself watching his ex-wife run around town with a senior citizen)
Just let that sink in for a minute.
- Michael Cera
- Scarlett Johannson
- Jon Hamm
- Jane Lynch
- Barack Obama
- Bill Murray
- Anna Paquin
- Anderson Cooper
- Edie Falco
- Bill Keller
- The Dalai Lama
All I want for Christmas are some dope gifts.
ROOMBA. This is my dream, people. Effortless cleaning. Buy this for me and I will be a happy, happy camper. Thanks in advance. $269.99
Chewy Sweet tarts. This is for those of you who are cheap, you can buy it and still make me extremely happy. I love chewy sweet tarts. You can’t go wrong with something made of 90% sugar that’s sweet sour and chewy all at the same time. $.50
Swiss Family Robinson DVD. I love this movie. If you would like to go above and beyond this Christmas, you can buy me the actual tree house they live in, because that’s why I like the movie in the first place. $14.99
An Ohio State Garden Gnome. Yeah it’s awesome, right? Buy it for me! $18.99
Bose iPod sound dock. It’s sweet. That’s why I want it. Because I listen to music constantly and my laptop isn’t that loud… I need to drown out Lindsay and Steve playing ridiculous loud music! Duh. $240.00
Chalk board paint OR magnet paint. Just because I would put it in random places and I think it’d be cool. That’s about the only reason why. I don’t know how much it would cost so I’m going to guess. $25.00
Apple Time Capsule. In all seriousness, out of everything on this list I want this the most. Well… maybe this and the Roomba are tied. Anyways… it wirelessly backs up your computer so I think that’s pretty fresh. It will cost you about $300 but I will be extremely grateful.
I am stealing this idea from Christina, and I’ve compiled a list of things that piss me off. I love to complain, it’s my forte.
1. Jelly in the peanut butter jar… vice versa. SICK!!! Get a new freaking utensil or wash the one you’re using because sticking it in another jar… super gross. This is true for anything… like poppy seeds in the butter/cream cheese… Grosssssss. Never fails to make me convince myself I don’t want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich anymore!
2. People who complain all the time. OK… yes yes I know I’m writing a freaking blog about complaining… but seriously must we be negative all the time? Remember how amazing most of our lives are compared to other peoeples… especially the ones in China, etc. Now… back to bitching…try to take me seriously…
3. People who leave their blinker on. Enough said.
4. When you’re driving with someone in their passenger seat and the car is OBVIOUSLY hot and they don’t turn on the air conditioning or roll down the windows.
5. Tila Tequila. What a whore, seriously. Who raised that poor girl?
6. This is another one of those conditional “how well do I know you” things but…. people who ask me how much something I have cost are SO RUDE…. I don’t ask you how much that stupid look on your face cost……………..yeah I know… Good come back, right? Unless I am talking about how much it cost, don’t ask.
7. God this blog sucks, Christina yours was way better.
8. People at work who have worked there for a month and think they know everything.
9. SKINNY PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT BEING FAT ALL THE TIME. Seriously, do you understand how freaking insecure and stupid you sound talking about how fat you are when you and I both know you’re NOT fat and you’re just attention starved and want me to reassure you of that? I’m not going to, so shut up and stop saying it. You make fat people feel 10 times worse about themselves because if you really are fat then they’re mammoths.
10. When people copy my ideas and then say they thought of it. At work this girl took 2 of my ideas that I told her about and submitted them into this Idea Hotline we have and both of them were implemented. I was robbed! Maybe they just convinced themselves they thought of it… or maybe she’s an idea stealer
11. People who make every sad situation about them to get attention.
12. People who don’t say thank you.
Thats all for now.