Video of the damage 2 little kids can do with a 5 lb bag of flour.

Ever wonder what kind of damage 2 little kids can do with a 5 lb bag of flour? WONDER NO LONGER, because there is finally video footage:

Mommy was not feeling well and had to stay in the bathroom longer than usual during which my two boys, ages 1 and 3 took my new bag of flour out of the cupboard and destroyed my house. This is from ONE 5lb bag.

HAHAHA. I love how she just keeps saying “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh” and tops it off with a “it’s not fair. I don’t even know what to do.” I know what iiiiii would’ve done. I would’ve murdered ‘dem babies. Which is exactly why I’m not a mom. But luckily this lady is a good mom, and instead of flipping out, she grabbed her video camera to capitalize on an unfortunate situation. Hopefully she ends up on Ellen with some kind of corporate flour sponsorship.

Update:

ha, TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I wonder if they’ll end up on the show.

If you liked this video, do me a solid and like my page on Facebook. Thanks!

13 responses

1. WOW. Please, please, please for the love of all that is holy, post this video on http://www.shitmykidsruined.com. You will win the Internet forever.

November 22, 2011 at 12:46 AM

2. That’s cocaine.

November 22, 2011 at 8:33 AM

3. Anonymous

Why video it? Why leave the kids sooo long? How did they get it so high on walls and window ledges when they are little tots?
    If they really did do it, not their fault at all! Stop saying oh gosh put the video down and clean up the mess you helped make!

November 22, 2011 at 11:21 AM

4. Jim

That looks faked. The placement of the flour on the couches and wall pictures looks too intentional. Nice try.

November 22, 2011 at 2:59 PM

• PHOTOSHOOPED. I can tell by the pixels.

(But seriously, I can see why you’d think that. I can also see her realistically walking out, seeing flour on most of the stuff and thinking “might as well make this viral-video worthy” and spreading it around even more. But who knows what happened. Either way. FLOUR SNOW-ANGELS.)

November 22, 2011 at 5:57 PM

• Also by the fact that tv has been moved of the white tv cabinet, unless I’m mistaken as to what that is to the right of the children.

November 26, 2011 at 8:33 PM

5. Blon Kronson

A) Her reaction is an indicator of overly passive hippy parenting which caused this in the 1st place.
    B) This is fake…”Hey…our kids destroyed the home. Let’s film it for amusement.”

November 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM

6. Anonymous

I’d beat them.

November 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM

7. Anonymous

Kinda reminds me of the best orgasm I ever had.

November 22, 2011 at 5:55 PM

8. Old Fart

I agree with Blon. My generation started the downfall of civility in America.

November 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM

9. pam

my kids did the same thing with rice krispies then put plankets down cause it was the ocean and they had 2 stay away from sharks pam baker

November 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM

10. House isnt wrecked. The flour is dry!! Get your vacuum cleaner out and start sucking the stuff up before your kids turn a tap on. Worse things happen!

November 23, 2011 at 5:31 PM

11. Anonymous

It’s fake. Two little kids with flour wouldn’t spread it around like that. There woule be a pile where they dumped it them some spread from there. Completely staged!

November 24, 2011 at 1:39 AM