I don’t know if this is photoshopped or ACTUALLY a “Huskador”

Apparently a Husky + Labrador = Huskador. I can’t figure out if this is photoshopped… but if it isn’t….

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

6 responses

1. Skylar

There real my gf is getting one soon!

March 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM

2. looks real to me – I have a huskador who mostly looks like a black lab, but has a white stripe on her chest (she’s the first post on my blog). Her brother and sister puppies looked more like the guy in your picture.

April 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM

3. sarah

i have one. His name is Bloo. Solid black with one amber and one ice blue eye. They arent the dog for everyone, but they are remarkably healthy for what a lot of people would call a “designer” dog. My husband brought him home shortly before our only son was born. I wasnt crazy about it, but he stayed by me through my miserable pregnancy. Then now that our son is mobile they are inseparable. Very high energy dog and VERY VERY LARGE. Wolfy build on mine but that varies. Very slim, but tall, and very strong. They have to know who’s in charge.

April 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM

4. sarah

oh yes, life expectancy is close to 15 years, so be ready to commit!

April 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM

5. Melinda

My huskador looks like a chocolate lab was beautiful bright blue eyes.
    I would love to send you a picture of her.
    quite a unique girl.

August 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM

6. RIP_Bloo

it’s a Huskador! I called mine a “siberian retriever” they don’t all look like that one of course, infact, that isnt necessarily the desired look. The most desireable is a dog almost like mine. Solid color(usually black, yellow or brown) with a white tipped tail(Bloo’s white spot was on the chest). They should have a hlf or quarter bue eye, medium length water resistant coat, fluffy tail, and any ear type. They are excellent dogs! Some ppl breed them as family pets and SERVICE dogs! They are friendly, and want to please. Easily trained. However, due to the husky half, they can be WILD. At 14 weeks, my pup snatched a bird from the air shook it dead, and ate it right there in front of me. Gross.

November 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM