Perfect example of why I hate short girls.

SHORT GIRLS ALWAYS TAKE THE 6’+ MEN. What is up with that! Date an average height guy so us tall girls can have the tall guys! THIS IS WHY WE HATE YOU, short cute girls! You don’t need a 6’2″ man. You look ridiculous standing next to him!

Also, this is her last boyfriend:

I AM SENSING A PATTERN HERE.

Update: to all the butthurt short girls leaving comments on this post, SUCK MY DICK. I STILL HATE ALL OF YOU. But you got to this post by googling “I hate short girls” so me hating you is the least of your problems, you’ve got issues!!

via

23 responses

1. februarymakeup

You’re an asshole.

June 2, 2011 at 7:06 AM

2. AMEN.

June 2, 2011 at 9:29 AM

3. losser dickhead boys who just see one thing in grlz

June 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM

4. yourajerkface

asshole short girls are better than tall and those people are just tall standing.

July 1, 2011 at 11:49 PM

5. lanz

@yourajerkface….yourcommentishilarious. “those people are just tall standing”. Isn’t everyone’s height determined when they are STANDING?!

July 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM

6. Anonymous

fucking bitch

September 11, 2011 at 8:21 PM

7. TreeHugR

Hayden’s just looking for some vag-gaping penis.

November 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM

8. Anonymous

Bullshit it doesn’t matter how tall the girl is, sorry some guys like short cute girls? It’s not you to decide what they like.

April 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM

9. Anonymous

I don ‘t think you have any say in who short women or anyone dates she likes tall guys so what, there are plenty of tall guys out there and tall girls who hate or dis tall guys for dating shorter women or vice versa are just petty

April 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

10. Anonymous

Apparently the far most butthurt contingent on the internet is short chicks. Who would’ve thought?

April 24, 2012 at 9:05 AM

11. Ana

maybe short girls don’t want to be short so they are attracted to super tall guys. Don’t hate so much.

May 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM

12. DW

Wow girl you need therapy! Stop worrying about short girls, you need to start loving yourself and stop hating others… maybe then a tall guy will look at you.

July 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM

13. The Lesbian Faggot.

Jesus Christ! :L I’m a 5ft 2 girl and I love tall girls, I think they’re beautiful and sexy. So stop hating on people of the short height! Learn to love yourself because tall people are beautiful as are short people! :)

July 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM

14. Astrid

I’m 5’2” and my husband is 6’4″. We’ve been together for 8 years. Nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

September 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM

• Karly

Lol you tell her girla

April 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM

• Anonymous

haha yes! My husband is 6’5 and I’m 5’2, and we’ve been together 10 years. Love it!

September 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM

15. Anonymous

I’ll have you know my boyfriend and I look just fine together and fit perfectly even with me being only 5′ and him being 6’5. It shouldn’t matter how tall or short you are

September 30, 2012 at 1:17 AM

16. jessica

You sound bitter anf envious, have you ever thought they love/like eachother? Height doesn’t matter I’m 5’11 and my boyfriend is 5’9. Stop hating!

March 16, 2013 at 9:31 PM

17. Karly

Asshole motherfuckas bitch , I bet you just jealous because we beautiful short women interest the guys and they prefer short and beautiful and not tall and bitchy and jealous so fuck you , you single bitch stop being jealous of us short girls

April 6, 2013 at 5:40 PM

18. Anonymous

Why do you assume that the tall guys are your men? Like, do you seriously think tall men automatically go to tall girls because they’re tall? No, it doesn’t happen like that and I doubt a tall guy and a short girl date because of the height issue. You have problems. Stop being so obsessed with height.

July 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

19. Anonymous

Guys don’t be grumpy about what she wrote. Actually she did a favor to short girls by raising their self esteem about their height, be thankful to her !

August 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM

20. Your a bitch

You have a dick? Oh, your lesbian. GAY. Actually I got here by searching cute boys. Everyone hates tall girls. Eww. Short girls are cute with tall guys. So, “suck my dick.”

August 23, 2013 at 7:55 PM

21. Anonymous

Looks like dad and daughter, LOL.

August 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM