New Years Resolutions
I feel like I’m going to jynx myself if I write this blog, because no one ever keeps their resolutions (at least I never do!)
But I’m going to write it anyways because I think this year is different.
1a. My number one priority is to get in shape. I’ve been doing that so far and have been successful. I will continue this probably the whole next year, and I’ll be writing on my blog a lot about it. I’m sure you’ll all be sick of me.
1b. Stop eating after 7pm if I can avoid it!
2. Get promoted at my job, and do a good job. I love my job most of the time, I’d like to get recognized for how hard I work. There are some areas I need to work on to get promoted so I’m doing my best to focus on those.
3. Save up a down payment for the condo I want to buy. I need to save up 5k more by MAY which is insane, I don’t know if I can do it but I’m trying my best.
4. Be less forgetful and take better care of myself.
5. Work on friendships and maintain them well.
6. Be a more positive person and have a more positive outlook on life.
7. Find a really, really great guy. I have been holdin’ the fort for a while here and it makes me feel hopeless because there are veryfew quality guys out there. Hopefully I’ll find a nice guy this year.